Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

GAR

I love salad fingers but I'm so sick of people 'interpreting' it. LOOK. Shoosh. Stop trying to give everything sense. I am so sick of people reading into EVERYTHING. Just enjoy it. Evaluating it saps the fun and makes you look insolent.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

meh

it was really well done but I'm so sick of all this fighting crap on ng... It's freaking boring. I mean who can watch ten million sprites kill eachother over and over again

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

superbly done

for the fool who said it 'lacks a storyline'... it's a teaser, ok? as in not an actual episode. TEASER.

Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

AMAZING!

I loved it!!!! But the human profiles looked kind of off... If they hadnt looked so um... kinda weird... I would have enjoyed this a lot more. But I loved it! Wheres the title music from?

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

Great!

You obviously put a lot of work into this, and it shows^^, everyone has suggestions for this, and I have mine, even though I would never be able to make this. Like everyone said, maybe you could add the raccoon powerup or the fire mario or the frog suit or cat suit, and maybe add more characters... I love yoshi! Even though being able to choose at all is great. Also like that other guy said, the enemies have forcefields that hurt you, they can be a while away but they still hit. Hehe and I don't know about anyone else, but in the original mario I got a sense of satisfaction when I squashed a goomba, it made the thwack sound and the score I got from it floated off its corpse.

Well, it's awesome! I'm not saying its bad and if you incorporated those things it'd make it good, I'm saying those things would make it even better.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2