Drakojan Skies Mission 1 Drakojan Skies Mission 1

AMAZING!

I loved it!!!! But the human profiles looked kind of off... If they hadnt looked so um... kinda weird... I would have enjoyed this a lot more. But I loved it! Wheres the title music from?

Flash Mario Bros Flash Mario Bros

Great!

You obviously put a lot of work into this, and it shows^^, everyone has suggestions for this, and I have mine, even though I would never be able to make this. Like everyone said, maybe you could add the raccoon powerup or the fire mario or the frog suit or cat suit, and maybe add more characters... I love yoshi! Even though being able to choose at all is great. Also like that other guy said, the enemies have forcefields that hurt you, they can be a while away but they still hit. Hehe and I don't know about anyone else, but in the original mario I got a sense of satisfaction when I squashed a goomba, it made the thwack sound and the score I got from it floated off its corpse.

Well, it's awesome! I'm not saying its bad and if you incorporated those things it'd make it good, I'm saying those things would make it even better.

Clash'N Slash v2 Clash'N Slash v2

fun

it only gets old once you die... 9881538

Mario Bros Mario Bros

nice

dont listen to the ones who have unconstructive criticism, because when they dont suggest ways to improve they're just trying to get attention. They have NO idea what theyre talking about. Nice game! (The ones who had constructive comments this isnt targeted at you, more at 'i don't know why your doing this cuz your just embarresing jourself.' That person is an illiterate lonely little guy. Only suggestion I have, longer would be nice ^_^

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

excellent

the only thing that 'sux' is shadekilla for being such an illiterate psycho. Excellent game, you're such a talented artist and animator. I cant wait to see your other animations. I have no suggestions for this, its fun interesting and you tell the story well with your movies in between stages.