Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

GAR

I love salad fingers but I'm so sick of people 'interpreting' it. LOOK. Shoosh. Stop trying to give everything sense. I am so sick of people reading into EVERYTHING. Just enjoy it. Evaluating it saps the fun and makes you look insolent.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

meh

it was really well done but I'm so sick of all this fighting crap on ng... It's freaking boring. I mean who can watch ten million sprites kill eachother over and over again

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

superbly done

for the fool who said it 'lacks a storyline'... it's a teaser, ok? as in not an actual episode. TEASER.

The New Dubya-Doo Movies The New Dubya-Doo Movies

Gah??????????

Man I'm not american, but I loved that... What is it with some americans (not all) and having to be so rude and pushy when something like this comes out? So you like bush. Just because its a bush parody doesn't mean its a personal attack at you. Here where I live, we're ALWAYS making fun of our politicians, and no matter what political alignment someone has, they always have the maturity to find it funny, or to understand that it is a JOKE.

I saw a documentary on how there was controversy about michael moore coming to speak at a school because of his political views (?!). I'm afraid a lot of people are going to have to accept they can't control everyone they want.

Just LAUGH at JOKES. RESPECT opinions. You're free to make your own parodies. Just don't abuse others who make them with poorly constructed outraged reviews. "OH EVERYONE FINDS BUSH BASHING SOOO FUNNY @@"

I hate to tell you, I mean this as no attack towards america, But right now the rest of the world is LAUGHING at america. Not you individuals, america as a whole. This is just what i've seen. Whenever america is brought up, people speak with VERY little respect.
"I wouldn't wanna look like an american."
"That seems kind of an american thing to do..."
- Are the kind of things i hear a lot
So next time you think of having an outburst over something as trivial as a joke, just remember... You are making yourself and your country look completely stupid.

LNT Mishap LNT Mishap

hehe

I thought it was funny your speaking was mumbly and fast but you could make it out perfectly good job!

Star Wars - V.U.S. Star Wars - V.U.S.

booring

that was boring... but well done i guess. objectifying women is so cool

myPod myPod

ehehhe

eheheh i hate ipod theyre for tools and sheep

MGS: TAS Episode 1 MGS: TAS Episode 1

Loved!

What pressure, in the same 5 as salad fingers! I loved it so much! It's like the flashes I used to make. Wonderful work!!!

bvhj responds:

I was actually going to submit it today... But it doesn't stand a chance against Decline 3...

DragonBall Ecks DragonBall Ecks

I loved it

ahahha that little marionette puppet at the end with his dance! Make him a gif!

What a crazy bitch! 1/2 What a crazy bitch! 1/2

sexist

I'm so sick of seeing sexist crap over and over again.

Nice graphics though